The following are some of the models that I have developed and solved
using MATLAB & Simulink
MATLAB - MATLAB for Chemical Engineering
Instructions for using these files (for the beginners):
- If these files are opened as text files by your browser, just save them as .mdl files.
- Using Simulink you can open the files, and run the simulation to get the results.
- The results are in the form of either display in scope or as output to a .mat file.
- In case of scope output just doubleclick the scope-icon to get the graphical output.
- In case of .mat file output, from Matlab command prompt, issue the command load filename and then type the variable name to get the output. These variable name is obtained by seeing the paramaters in the .mat file.