M.Subramanian - Academic & Career Profile
- 1978-1983: Std 1 to 5: Hindu Nadar Primary School, Perilovanpatti (2 km walk
from my native place
Kallukumy (near Singilipatti village)), Vilathikulam Taluk,
Tuticorin Dist, Tamil Nadu
- 1983-1990: Std 6 to 12 (HSC): T.V.A.Nallalagu Nadar Higher Secondary School,
- 1990-1994: B.Tech Degree(Chemical Engineering)
Coimbatore Institute of Technology
, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore in the year 1994.
- 1994-1995: As Design Engineer in
EQUIP - a
Chemical Equipment Manufacturing Company, based on Chennai
- 1995-1996: As Graduate Engineer Trainee
in Tamil Nadu Chemical Products Ltd - a
Process Industry in Karaikudi.
- 1996-1998: M.Tech Degree(Chemical Engineering) from
College of Technology,
Anna University. Got stipend of Rs.1800/-month during these
period, as I have got a valid score in GATE-1996
- 1998-2004, worked in
Sri Venkateswara College
Engineering as Lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Aug-2004 to May-2009: Did Ph.D at Deparment of Chemical Engineering, IIT
Madras, with AICTE's National Doctoral Fellowship
- May 2009: Joined in SSN College of Engineering as Assistant Professor, in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- February 2010: Promoted as Associate Professor in SSN College of Engineering.